Objectivism Online Forum

post your favorite you tube videos here

Rate this topic

The Wrath

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought it was rather pathetic.

I find chimps endlessly entertaining, much less when they are dressed like humans and acting like a bunch of morons in a bar. :lol: You need to lighten up!

I find chimps endlessly entertaining, much less when they are dressed like humans and acting like a bunch of morons in a bar. :lol: You need to lighten up!

I don't need to. I have no problem with them dressed up like and acting like that. What I found pathetic was the so-called "joke." It was lame and pathetic.

Here is a superior but shorter version of the BMW commercial, hosted by the editor. It is not from YouTube and requires Quicktime. Click the "play" button. It might take a minute to load.

-Q

I don't care about NSFW labels. I care about knowing whether a link will take me to a 30-minute lecture on epidemiology or a 30-second joke about radioactive bunnies. Not everyone has the same taste: it's tedious to be forced to discover what the link is to by clicking on it and seeing what comes up.

I've assembled a substantial collection of short videos HERE.

Most of them them concern science and technology, with an emphasis on cutting edge research or innovative new technologies. I included some on other subjects if the video was sufficiently extraordinary.

I promise you'll see something you didn't know existed.

New videos will be added periodically.

Allow me to weigh in with a couple of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAIjRdYI-94: Tom Jones meets Figure Skating. (3:54 in length)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQrC_C6SexIRoller Coaster Tycoon Bowling (2:00 in length)