Objectivism Online Forum

Unique Webmaster Job Coming Available

Rate this topic

KLWilliams

If you are an HTML expert and know something about web databases and image processing, we know of a dream job that will be available shortly. A well-established popular website needs a new webmaster. The hours are flexible and the work can be done from anywhere. This could be an ideal job for a student who has the skills and can work independently, as well as communicate clearly with a widespread team (some of whom are Objectivists).

You must have real experience as a web developer on sites that are currently in existence. Some graphic design ability and an interest in art is an asset. If you’re qualified and interested, please write to [email protected], before the end of June (2004).

i have designed many logos for websites. I probably have done 3 paying websites, and all of my friends websites. I love graphic design. However I am inept when it comes to html and other qualities you mentioned. Too bad. :( I can work photoshop like no other. HAHAHA :D

I'm very good with html, and I know php and working with mysql database, but when it comes to images... I know something about image processing and I probably could learn how to clean up a scanned image in no time, but actually drawing images is not something I consider myself good at.