Objectivism Online Forum

More Sex Scandals

Rate this topic

That is disgusting. I am surprised that the ex-governor is not contesting this story but saying that they just have to move on. That almost makes it sound like it really did happen....but perhaps he just despises his wife for suing him and so does not give a damn about her reputation. His reputation has been demolished anyway. A threesome will not do much damage now.

In any case, this article is the most read on Fox News because scandalous sex sells. For good and for bad.

Edited by Mimpy

Yeah, but Fox sells them the best. :)

I think the threesome thing is even worse for her because it was with two guys. It makes her look like a whore I guess. It's also even worse, and kind of funny because they called it the "Friday Night Special" and it was a regular thing. It's like... geez... how depraved are you aiming to be here?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, if you've ever seen a picture of Debbie, it's hard to believe that her husband would stray. :lol:
Well, void of context, I laughed, though her husband's not much of a "looker," either. Of course, it's impossible to get the context here. Had she been refusing sex to her husband for months? Is her husband just a lying jerk? Impossible to say. Why did you object, Sophia?

Personally, no news story is easier for me to ignore than a political sex scandal; they are 100% uninteresting, because the politician is usually a buffoon, and the sex is just sex.

Ehhhhh.... She isn't much of a looker, gotta agree there.

I think it's hilarous when stuff like this happens. Politicians act so high and mighty and then they are caught sleeping with hookers, or there spouses are.