Objectivism Online Forum

Intro To Monart Pon & Concerto Of Deliverance

Rate this topic

Forum Rules:

Links: No advertisements or spam of any kind will be tolerated, including any posts made solely to advertise your website.

You have posted this same exact message ("A review of the album, "Concerto of Deliverance", is just published at Atlasphere...") in three different forums today alone (1, 2, 3) not to mention that half of your posts (9 out of 17, by my count) are loaded with your attached advertisements or links to your "concerto" project . Spamming is explicitly prohibited on this message board.

As an aside, I wish I would have known about that myself before I made my introduction thread months ago (which was basically an ad for my club's website).

Edited by ZiggyKD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or the Nathaniel Branden video game. Branden just lift various games from other developers and sticks his name on duct tape which is then applied to the stolen and hijacked boxes.

I've always envisioned an Ayn Rand video game.  Level one will have her escaping from Russia, and if you make her harm an innocent person rather than a commie, the screen will go black:  "I'm sorrry.  You've initiated force.  Please try again."

A reminder of the forum rules: “No advertisements or spam of any kind will be tolerated, including any posts made solely to advertise your website.”

That would be sufficient reason to delete the posts, but I think the three pages of commentary are sufficient to enlighten any potential buyer about the content. For that reason, I don’t think that keeping the links up constitutes allowing Monart to promote his album. Any further promotion of the “Concerto” will not be tolerated, however. In fact, I’m just going to close this thread, since far too much time and bandwidth has been wasted on it already.