Objectivism Online Forum

Xbox360

Rate this topic

I was wondering if anyone on here had a 360. I'm thinking about saving up and getting one, they are so much fun! I was thinking about having everyone post their Xbox live names here and we can maybe all play together. That would be cool.

:P:pimp:

'Roary Boy'

However, due to monetary issues at the moment (read: poor-ass student), I've not yet got a full gold subscription since I got my 360. I will however, say that for the duration of my trial was really good, and online play is, for the most part, very good. The system is certainly very well set up - the only problem is the little kids you have to deal with now and then (but you can mute them).

Also, I find it compliments me very well. I have a Macbook now, so I just don't play PC games anymore, and if I absolutely have to play something, I just play it on the 360 now. I'm quite glad, personally, about this shift in production there has been now, on producing most games for consoles now, owing to the fact that your console is usually, on average, more powerful than your PC, graphics wise.

"Kyle Haight". Go figure.

I don't really do online gaming, though, so I haven't bothered to shell out for the Gold membership.

It's kind of scary, actually. For many many years I was a dedicated PC gamer. Now I have a PS2 and a 360, and I'm giving serious thought to picking up a PS3 as a Blu-Ray player in the semi-near future. I'm drowning in consoles!

"Bangsplatter"

I have been a "dedicated" PC gamer for years. I "resisted" getting a console system until a few months back. I'm glad I got one finally. (Actually I have a Wii and a 360)

I've all but abandoned FPS'ers on the PC now.

I play Call of Duty 4 quite a bit. I also play Battlefield: Bad Company, Tiger Woods '08 and not '09, GTA4 and a few others. COD4 has been like crack though. I see why it was awarded Game of the Year by so many web sites and publications.

It's going to be awesome when they get the fall update with Netflix watch-it-now streaming.

My GT is Darth Sontin, I'll send/accept friend requests when I get my new refurbished one from Microsoft since the video out died on my old one (damn ridiculously high failure rate)

I have a PS3 and a Wii. I bought the PS3 for GTA4 and then got MGS. Man, am I terrible at video games :thumbsup:

My g/f wouldn't play the PS3 so I bought us the Wii. After a few games we gave up on the Wii in frustration and boredom (I don't know why it's so appealing). Probably going to sell it soon before the supply increases.