Objectivism Online Forum

Request For Quotes

Rate this topic

NIJamesHughes

I'm looking to put quotes about america's creation on fliers for my campus club, like from thomas jefferson, that are in line with Objectivist thought.

Check out the Capitalism Quotator at http://www.celebratecapitalism.org/.

It displays quotes by Aristotle, John Locke, Frederic Bastiat, Thomas Jefferson, Ludwig von Mises, and Ayn Rand.

Check out the Capitalism Quotator at http://www.celebratecapitalism.org/.

It displays quotes by Aristotle, John Locke, Frederic Bastiat, Thomas Jefferson, Ludwig von Mises, and Ayn Rand.

This is off topic, but I wanted to thank you Betsy for that link.

I will be hiking the Appalachian Trail next spring, and I was thinking to fashion a small Star and Bars to carry with me, as a sign of my Southern Heritage. I think I might have to make and carry one of those SARA flags instead. I am sure it will not make me too many friends on the trail, the majority of the other hikers being of a green/commie/hippie/liberal bend. Who knows though maybe I will be able to enlighten some of them to the errors of their ways, and the flag would be a great conversation starter.

P.S. Betsy, do you have any current email addresses for this Prodos fella, the email addresses on his site keep coming up as undeliverable.

"God grant that not only the love of liberty but a thorough knowledge of the rights of man may pervade all the nations of the earth, so that a philosopher may set his foot anywhere on its surface and say: This is my country."

Benjamin Franklin

My favorate founding father quote.