Objectivism Online Forum

No Regrets for our Youth

Rate this topic

BinniLee

I really enjoy Kurosawa's movies.

One that I found interesting and though might interest you is No regrets for our youth.

One of the heroes is a leftist but that is really not the theme of the film at all, but integrity is.

Perhaps rather undeveloped but I think it is good.

I havent seen that one. I'll have to Netflix that. I just recently watched Hidden Fortress which I really enjoyed. You should check that out if you havent already. Apparently it had a big influence on Lucas when he made the original Star Wars. I always wondered why Lucas used those terrible editing transitions, then I watched Hidden Fortress.

I havent seen that one. I'll have to Netflix that. I just recently watched Hidden Fortress which I really enjoyed. You should check that out if you havent already. Apparently it had a big influence on Lucas when he made the original Star Wars. I always wondered why Lucas used those terrible editing transitions, then I watched Hidden Fortress.

The hidden fortress is one of my favorites.

I have been seeing al ot of rare Japanese films lately because I'm taking a extra course in Japanese cinema.

I'm doing a essay on the conflict of individualism and collectivism using the hidden fortress and, no regrets for our youth and possible One wonderful Sunday for references.