Objectivism Online Forum

Compilation of Economic/Political "stuff"

Rate this topic

Since I want to be more fluent in economic and political policy with an Objectivist spin (for argumentation vs non-Oists), I was planning on going through the Current Events, Economics and Politics subforums for links to articles and other information to build kind of a database that I can browse and pull info from.

It would take awhile, but I was wondering if I do it would such a compilation be welcome here? And which forum should it be posted to, since it is a mish-mash?

Since I want to be more fluent in economic and political policy with an Objectivist spin (for argumentation vs non-Oists), I was planning on going through the Current Events, Economics and Politics subforums for links to articles and other information to build kind of a database that I can browse and pull info from.

It would take awhile, but I was wondering if I do it would such a compilation be welcome here? And which forum should it be posted to, since it is a mish-mash?

If you want it to be useful for others you could at least put the links to strongly related categories together.

Economics, Social etc.

Sounds like it could be useful. Consider using our Wiki -- perhaps to "stage" it while it's still a work-in-progress. As for the forum... I suppose once you have the list you can make a judgment about where it would fit best... or even whether you want to split it into two list, etc.