Objectivism Online Forum

Sex Czar

Rate this topic

Leftists have linked human sexual activity with global warming. It might not be long before the government appoints a Sex Czar to control this "problem".

"There is now an emerging debate and interest about the links between population dynamics, sexual and reproductive health and rights, and climate change," the commentary says.
Source

Did anyone else see this and think "1984"? First thing that hit me when I saw "Sex Czar" was the red chastity band the "Women's Liberation League" or whatever it was had to wear.

Any idea what I'm talking about?

Anyways, here's my nomination:

hillary-clinton-cunt.0.0.0x0.320x201.jpeg

Edited by Devils_Advocate

Leftists have linked human sexual activity with global warming. It might not be long before the government appoints a Sex Czar to control this "problem".

Source

The headline of the linked article is:

BIRTH CONTROL COULD HELP COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE

So lame. Why not just cut to the chase and write:

GENOCIDE COULD HELP COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE

And for those of you proffering a 'Sex Czar' candidate, try to be clever and relevant. Putting up an old or ugly person not otherwise known to be anti-sex is just dumb.

edit: I like this idea to the extent it drives a wedge between the environmentalists and the religious.

Edited by Grames