Objectivism Online Forum

Is anyone else....

Rate this topic

Maken

Actually sick to their stomach over the idea of a Nationalized Health Care?

Maybe I am overreacting a bit, but I am only a junior in High School and when I first heard about the Health Care Bill being passed in the House, I was almost in tears with anger... I think it might be the most awful thing ever conceived of in American History.

Actually sick to their stomach over the idea of a Nationalized Health Care?

Maybe I am overreacting a bit, but I am only a junior in High School and when I first heard about the Health Care Bill being passed in the House, I was almost in tears with anger... I think it might be the most awful thing ever conceived of in American History.

I know what you mean. The thing that really irks me is the lack of technological innovation that's inevitably going to happen. I was really hoping that by the end of my life, humans would have much longer lifespans, but now... I don't know about that.

I know what you mean. The thing that really irks me is the lack of technological innovation that's inevitably going to happen. I was really hoping that by the end of my life, humans would have much longer lifespans, but now... I don't know about that.

I totally agree with you on the whole "technological stunt" that is bound to happen. The whole idea of the "right" to health care is what is really sickening. I know most (if not all) the people on this forum agree with me, it just sucks still.