Objectivism Online Forum

ObjectivismOnline needs a new home ASAP!

Rate this topic

For the last few years, ObjectivismOnline has been hosted by a business that agreed to host my sites in exchange my services. I no longer have an arrangement with them, so I need to find another host ASAP.

If you would like to volunteer it to host this site, I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't mind hosting my personal blogs, that would be great too.

This site has a 500MB MySql database and 2GB of files. It needs MySql 5.x and PHP 5.x support. Perl would be nice too.

Edited by GreedyCapitalist

For the last few years, ObjectivismOnline has been hosted by a business that agreed to host my sites in exchange my services. I no longer have an arrangement with them, so I need to find another host ASAP.

If you would like to volunteer it to host this site, I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't mind hosting my personal blogs, that would be great too.

This site has a 500MB MySql database and 2GB of files. It needs MySql 5.x and PHP 5.x support. Perl would be nice too.

Ohio Objectivist Society can host Objectivism Online, will you be able to run your own DNS through your registrar? Also do you still intend to be the primary administrator?

Sincerely,

Matthew W. Yucha

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update - the forum is running on a new host. I am working on transferring the rest of the site. If you come across any issues, let us know.

The last file backup was a little dated, so all avatars/file attachments since the end of 2009 will be lost unless you manually download them and re-upload them to the new server. (Nevermind about that.)

Edited by GreedyCapitalist