Objectivism Online Forum

Popular OO.net topics / thread

Rate this topic

I was looking for something similar the other day, but gave up. Is there a way to list the highest rated topics? (using the thread rating stars)
I don't think the software has any way to do this.

Also, here on OO.net, people rarely rate topics. For instance, there are only five topics (out of thousands) that have been rated by more than 3 members.

Out of curiosity, I ran a query to pull up topics that had been rated by 3 or more people and had a rating better than 4, and this is the meager list I got.

What to do with the idiots who agree with us?

Oh dear. They may have murdered AGW

476 Rome, 2008 Washington D.C.

You can now rate topics in this forum

What we are

Is there a puritanical streak among Objectivists?

Out of curiosity, I ran a query to pull up topics that had been rated by 3 or more people and had a rating better than 4, and this is the meager list I got.

Interesting... I figured the ones that got rated probably didn't have that many votes, but I didn't think it would be that few overall.

Too bad. Most forums software doesn't have very good rating systems... usually it takes a mod to get one that people use.

Thanks!

If we could rate individual posts, that would be nice, since the quality of posts often varies greatly within a given thread. People would probably be more willing to rate in that case, and it would be easier for us to pick out the highest rated posts to be featured.

Edited by brian0918