Objectivism Online Forum

12 year old vs. left-fascist

Rate this topic

This might be kind of encouraging. Watch on John Stossel's Milton Friedman episode as a girl in the audience argues with the economically ignorant Prof. Nobody on minimum wage laws. She grasps that the act was voluntary, mutually beneficial, and that he was the one using force. His argument was that since others may need the job better than her, that it should be illegal for her to have that job. She then countered by explaining that his making the job illegal then forces those who supposedly need it out of a job as well. He then is driven to evasion by saying it's not okay to rob someone because that involves force, so it's okay if he uses force. She pointed out the absurdity of his statement and even added "There's no force," in her arrangement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmo7YQk3DrA

That's great about about the video, but I'm a little concerned that when I opened the page one of my programs came up notifying me something had tried to put itself into my registry and to load upon start up and when I scanned the thing it was a trojan, which I promptly blocked and removed. I hope nothing on that page contained something which is spreading viruses. D: