Objectivism Online Forum
Saberen

Problem With @objectivismonline.net E-mail

Rate this topic

Hello,

I signed up for an @objectivismonline.net e-mail address several years ago (I also donated for an @selfmadehero.net one). Since then, I've been primarily using these addresses for all my e-mail.

Recently, I am unable access my e-mail account through the mail.objectivismonline.net address. Instead of the former Gmail login, it takes me to a nondescript webmail login (in which my credentials do not work).

Could someone perhaps explain this issue? Is it temporary, or should I begin switching over to a new address?

I also posted here, but I suspect that was the wrong location. My apologies.

I would be deeply grateful for any information on this subject.

Please accept my apologies for bumping such an old thread. I am the same person as the user "Saberen" who posted above - I could not remember nor recover the password for that account.

I'm afraid I'm posting asking for help once more regarding the e-mail accounts mentioned above. Since sometime this past weekend, I have not been able to receive e-mail at either address (@objectivismonline.net or @selfmadehero.net). I can send mail from them, and I can log in to view mail - I simply can't receive it. E-mails sent to either address come back with the following error message:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. The following addresses failed:

<[email protected]>

SMTP error from remote server after RCPT command:
host dc-221176c2.objectivismonline.net[69.89.27.229]:
550 No Such User Here"

Any information anyone can provide would be deeply appreciated. I have, perhaps foolishly, continued to use one of these addresses as my primary e-mail address. Has this program come to an end? If so, I would like to export all of my mail, but I can't seem to do that through POP / IMAP at the present time.

Thanks very much, and once more please accept my apologies for bumping this.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.