Objectivism Online Forum

Liberal has issues with Objectivism

Rate this topic

One is preferable to the other but, when someone is refusing to cooperate, the force solution is totally justifiable.

... says the authoritarian dictator.

It is no surprise that the *voluntary* exchange of ideas was never going to suffice for you. The concession post containing "I concede nothing" was a nice final touch.

• 1 year later...

... says the authoritarian dictator.

It is no surprise that the *voluntary* exchange of ideas was never going to suffice for you. The concession post containing "I concede nothing" was a nice final touch.

For the record, it wasn't a "concession post". I was asked by the moderater not to continue the debate.

Edited by liberal

I don't understand this... why not allow this debate to continue. All you've done is given this guy an excuse not to continue and answer the arguments put forth and an excuse for himself to continue holding false ideas while pretending to himself that he just wasn't allowed to continue. Other liberals&co. viewing this thread also have the same excuse.