Objectivism Online Forum

Obama Shrugged

Rate this topic

I find it interesting someone decided to do this, I am not sure of the purpose of it. The photoshopping is very badly done, but perhaps that was not important to the purposes of the creator.

I believe that "someone" was the original poster - maybe you intended your post that way.

He probably needed a new paperweight that would hold down his next massive proposal.

I believe that "someone" was the original poster - maybe you intended your post that way.

He probably needed a new paperweight that would hold down his next massive proposal.

Yes, I suspected as much, and intentionally added this part to my sentence so as to show my purpose was not to offend.

The photoshopping is very badly done, but perhaps that was not important to the purposes of the creator.

i didnt put much effort into the shopping... but it was the concept i wanted to put together,

if you are good with photoshop. by all means, make one! and share it!

I would love to. I have taken several courses in Photoshop, one in Illustrator, and one in Animation, but I unfortunately do not currently have any of those programs on my computer. If I manage to gain access to such for the necessary amount of time I shall post it.

i didnt put much effort into the shopping... but it was the concept i wanted to put together,

Fair enough, I had suspected it might have been your own work and I don't mean to criticize anything without knowing the intention or the purpose.