Objectivism Online Forum

The Dim Hypothesis Lecture Series (2007-2010)

Rate this topic

Fireball

This is the final Objectivism lecture by Dr. Leonard Peikoff. It is the most advanced application of Objectivism to date. This 24-CD set contains nearly 20 hours of material from 2007 and 2010 lectures by Peikoff. Not only does he reveal the essentialized content of his upcoming book The Dim Hypothesis, but he provides contextual material such as who helped shaped the book and why. His final farewell to Objectivism and special thank you section are worth the price of admission.

This is a two-part set, Dim Hypothesis I and II, each set containing 12 CDs. Both sets are in excellent condition. I purchased this set earlier this year for approximately $600. Your price is $245. Free shipping anywhere in America.

I will also include one of the following bonus lectures on CD. Pick one:

* The American School: Why Johnny Can’t Think by Leonard Peikoff

* The Inductive Method: An Epistemological Revolution by David Harriman

* Capitalism's Economist: The Life and Times of Jean Baptiste Say by Richard Salsman

Call 585-200-2735 if you are interested in purchasing The Dim Hypothesis I & II lecture series and let me know which bonus lecture you would like.

These lectures provide an outline of the entire book and go into a detailed analysis only on a portion of the book's content. Detailed sections in these lectures include a DIM analysis of history, education, literature and politics. It is helpful for the listener to be familiar with Peikoff's works on history, education, literature and politics.

This is a breathtaking scope of information with a radically new way of looking at the past, present and future. I was doubtful about Peikoff's hypothesis before listening to these lectures. After completing this entire set, I fear he is correct. At least I cannot refute his sweeping analysis and logical conclusion. I will not reveal what his hypothesis is here; I will let listeners (and later, readers) discover this for themselves.

My guess is the DIM Hypothesis book will contain about 500 pages after all the editing is completed. But I have not seen the manuscript, so I do not know how much material will make the final cut.

On another note, I made some errors in my original post but do not know how to edit it. If anyone knows how I can edit the original post, please inform me.

I paid about $300 for these two lectures, DIM I & II, not $600 as stated above. I'm lowering the price for both of these lectures to $175. This price includes shipping anywhere in America. I will also include one of the bonus lectures listed above for free. Your choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...