Objectivism Online Forum

A new site dedicated to TEW

Rate this topic

AlexL

As signaled on another forum, there is a new site dedicated to TEW, http://www.elwave.org, by Dr. Little and a Dr. Jeffrey H. Boyd MD.

Dr. Boyd is introduced as "the only other TEW expert on earth. Little and Boyd have been in conversation, bouncing ideas off each other, for more than half a century."

Dr. Boyd appears also on YouTube with some TEW-related videos, for example

Alex

• 2 years later...

The website www.elwave.org was created by Dr. Boyd, not by Dr. Boyd and myself. Its contents do not represent my thinking. My relationship with Dr. Boyd, as far as it concerned physics, began in 2010; we have not been "bouncing ideas off each other for half a century." The relationship ended in 2012 when it became clear to me that our ideas are very far apart indeed. Dr. Boyd is not a physicist. Whatever physics he knows he learned from me during the roughly 2 years when we conversed. I would ask anyone interested in learning about my ideas to please ignore anything written by Dr. Boyd. It will only confuse you regarding my ideas.

Lewis E. Little

PS. Would any forum member who reads this please inform me of the name of the other forum which signaled this topic here.

• 1 year later...
On 10/21/2014 at 0:39 AM, bsomm said:

... I would ask anyone interested in learning about my ideas to please ignore anything written by Dr. Boyd. It will only confuse you regarding my ideas.

Lewis E. Little

Dr. Little,

I am glad to hear from you again.

We have started o debate in 2009 on the Prodos site TEWLIP.COM. As you remember, this site was created under the auspices of Betsy Speicher, on whose blog the debate started (http://forums.4aynrandfans.com/index.php?showtopic=138)

Here are my questions:

1. what progress was accomplished in TEW in the last 6 years?

2. are you willing to renew the debates – either on the Prodos site, or here, on the Objectivism Online Forum?

As I can see in your profile, you last visited this Forum more than a year ago, so that I will also send you a Personal Message with the same content.

Regards,

Alex Leibovici

• 1 month later...