Objectivism Online Forum

The Undercurrent is Recruiting Paid Interns! Only One Day Left to

Rate this topic

Join The Undercurrent. Spread the Right Ideas. Get Paid.

Who: Full-time students seeking experience applying Objectivism to today’s world.

What: Paid internship, $1000 stipend (100 hour commitment).

When: Fall (Sept-Nov)

How: Apply here: http://the-undercurrent.com/fall-paid-internships-apply-today/

The Undercurrent draws participants from across the country, and therefore interns will work from home, collaborating over email and regular teleconference meetings. Work hours are flexible (averaging 10 hours per week) to allow interns to combine their TU work with normal classwork and other obligations. Candidates should be familiar with Objectivism but need not be experts in the philosophy. Candidates must be full-time students.

Intern Testimonials "I enjoyed the experience thoroughly. Having the opportunity to meet people working tirelessly to change the culture is quite the highlight!" —Former adminstrative intern “I enriched the persuasiveness of my ideas, both in conversation and in writing, as I learned to think more objectively. I regularly found myself asking, ‘What facts make this argument convincing’ and, ‘how do I best communicate these facts to those I’m trying to convince?’” —Former editorial intern

Let me know if you have any questions about either internship! If you know any full-time students that might be interested in this opportunity feel free to forward them this information.