Objectivism Online Forum

Free Webinar 9/1: A Few of My Favorite Tweets

Rate this topic

KevinD

Join me on Sunday, September 1, 2013 for a live & interactive Webinar in conjunction with my Leading Man romance blog, in which I'll talk about some of my favorite tweets I’ve written for the Leading Man Twitter feed.

The Webinar will start at 6 p.m. Pacific / 8 p.m. Central / 9 p.m. Eastern.

Every day, I send a message via Twitter pertaining to love, sex, dating, romance & relationships. Since Twitter limits you to just 140 characters, it’s often a challenge to put across a meaningful idea in so small a space.

In this Webinar, I'll read a selection of these Tweets and expand on them. I'll share thoughts which are too difficult to put across in the limited format of Twitter, and answer any questions you have!

Here’s a sampling of some of the Tweets I'll be discussing:

"What does a woman want?" Impossible to answer in a short tweet, but here's a good start: A woman wants to FEEL. Women are FEELING addicts.

Masculinity is not about acting macho, or role-playing the tough guy. It's about bringing genuine EGOISM to your sexual/romantic life.

Inside a woman's mind is a romantic novel. Your mission is to infiltrate her fantasies & become the leading man in the story of her life!

Beautiful women get grabbed & groped all the time. Be the opposite of these creeps — DO NOT TOUCH a woman you're not in a relationship with.

Emotionally supporting a woman is not placing her on a pedestal; it's casting her in the spotlight & giving her the gift of your awareness.

Genuine masculinity represents a challenge to a man: to do and be his BEST at all times in romance & sex. (Hence its extreme unpopularity!)

The fact that you have feelings doesn't make you weak. However at times your emotions can make you a little bit stupid.

Women admire a man who is busy, professional & has goals. Your CAREER must be your central value & main course in life — romance is dessert!

Forget what you've heard in a million love songs: a high-caliber woman urgently wants to meet the man who can — and does — live without her.

A man who hasn't taken the time to learn about romance is like a CEO who doesn't understand business trying to run a company.

A Leading Man brings a lot of imagination to romance, to dating, to sex. He's like an artist — always looking to create something exciting!

The Webinar is free to attend, however you must RSVP: http://LeadingManBlog.com/FreeWebinar