Objectivism Online Forum

Energy Time Equivalence

Rate this topic

vickster339

My bad my bad. I forgot to share something in my notes.

Energy Mass Equivalence:

E = MC^2

If Mass is the fuel for Time through Singulosynthesis, what could that mean? It implies an Energy Time equivalence as well.

Time = Mass

T = M

E = TC^2

That was sure weird.

Narcolepsy I am encountering is getting out of control...

1. Mass is synthesized into timeless degeneracy mass (dark matter) at a rate directly related to the accelerated expansion of the universe. It is the perceived effect of dark energy.

2. Gravitational waves are particle waves. Entropy, physical information, and mass will interact with historical gravitational waves or recycled ones.

3. The universe is transitioning to a state of pure dark matter and pure physical information and entropy within gravitational waves over time. Essentially, a final state of pure dark matter and pure light.

4. In a universe where everything is light, time is infinite. The universe is infinite...

Clarification time... The main problem as of now for those remotely interested in my efforts is regarding terms that do not exist for the ideas I am trying to convey and further argue for quantitatively.  I am trying to convert an argument based on observation and rational sound thought modeling, on to word modeling, and finally to quantitative modeling form of simulation.  I am clearly advocating that conversion of temporal mass to a non temporal mass is the driving force behind the perceived expansion of the universe in the form of dark energy. 

The perceived effect of dark energy is directly related to what we perceive as temporal mass being converted to a non temporal mass resulting in the creation of what we perceive as space, or temporal volume if you will.  Non temporal mass is space.  Perceived black holes are a neutral medium between temporal mass and non temporal mass.  While binary black hole synthesis assigns time to mass deterministically, it is also converting temporal mass to non temporal mass deterministically at the same time, based on my arguments thus far.  While both processes need to be simulated ideally, establishing a sound quantitative argument for the latter should be less rigorous than a quantitative argument for the former.  Ultimately ending with a final attack on the problem from all sides.

I am working with information that is available to the public so long as the government is funded and the servers are up.  I am right now trying to calculate the "temporal space growth rate" based on my first non temporal mass conversion. This analysis is to see if there is an adequate correlation with what is observed.  The temporal mass to non temporal mass conversion rate will follow observed metallicity over the history of the universe curve.  The temporal space growth rate I propose should match observed expansion rate of the universe. 

My true purpose is not so much to follow this previously uncharted idea as it is to develop a recipe for non temporal mass facial cream as a female cosmetic.

• 2 years later...