Objectivism Online Forum
Dormin111

Miscellaneous Topics disappeared?

Rate this topic

The Miscellaneous subforums are still there, but the topics directly under Miscellaneous seem to be gone. I can still find a Miscellaneous topic from my content, but the link doesn't work.

Also, I recently rearranged the order in which the forums appear, and moved a few forums into different main "holder" forums. But I didn't delete anything, forums nor threads, though I did edit a few titles. So, there may have been a forum previously under "Miscellaneous" which is now found somewhere else.

Thanks, Eponine. I'll look into that later tonight when I'm not on a mobile device. I can see the forums, so forum permissions might have gotten mixed up during the moves.

Edited by JASKN

Thanks D & E, for pointing it out. 

Thanks, Eponine. I'll look into that later tonight when I'm not on a mobile device. I can see the forums, so forum permissions might have gotten mixed up during the moves.

While reorganizing the structure, the "Miscellaneous" forum had been marked as a "Category" that contains other forums.

For now, I created a new category called "Misc", moved the "Miscellaneous" under that, and marked it as a normal sub-forum.

Not very neat, but the posts are showing up now.

For now, I created a new category called "Misc", moved the "Miscellaneous" under that, and marked it as a normal sub-forum.

Thanks sNerd. I'm not sure what setting I mistakenly flipped before, but I moved "Miscellaneous" back to its own "Category," and everything is showing up for me when logged out, and under a test username.

Dormin and Eponine, are you able to access the Miscellaneous main forum now, and the sub-forums therein?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.