Objectivism Online Forum

Who wants to learn math?(!)

Rate this topic

Iudicious

Hey guys! I completed my calculus 1 - 3 track, as well as differential equations and statistics, a few semesters back. I'm moving into higher maths courses now, but it's been a few semesters since I've had calculus experience. I was thinking of going back and reading through Spivak's Calculus and working exercises from the book - the whole book - in order to get reacquainted with all of the material.

Would anyone be interested in forming a study/reading group where we could work through the book at a decent, easy pace? I'd be happy to help people who are new to the material. I'm picking Spivak's Calculus because I'm fairly sure that older copies of it are free online - if that isn't so, we can find another book whose older versions are provided for free.

I'd be willing to run it through the forum, this thread, a google group, or some other means, if anyone is interested! I think having other people working through it alongside me would help me keep on track with it, so I'd really love it if anyone was interested at all. :)

Edited by Iudicious