Singularity Mass Density, Black Hole Temporal, Dark Matter non Tempora

Rate this topic

vickster339

The Current Scientific Consensus Composition of the Universe

4.9% - ordinary matter
26.8% - dark matter
68.3% - dark energy

The Singulosynthesis Universe Current Composition Today and Beginnings

15.5% - ordinary matter (mass with entropy and physical information)
84.5% - dark matter (Singulosynthesis remnant of timeless degeneracy mass or what I refer to as a "Ted")
0% - dark energy - Is a perceived effect of Singulosynthesis

Based on my ideas all non generation 1 stars should form around a magnetized non temporal mass... and that would include our Sun...  how can we guess what  a non temporal mass should within our Sun should be?

Apply perceived percentage of dark energy to the true existing dark matter
84.5 x .683 = 57.7135 % is to total dark matter produced through Singulosynthesis

Subtract Singulosynthesis produced dark matter from currently perceived dark matter
84.5 - 57.7135 = 26.7865 % original dark matter at beginning of Singulosynthesis Universe

The Singulosynthesis Universe Composition Beginnings
26.7865% dark matter (Singulosynthesis will always end with non temporal dark matter and this is the best number I have right now)
73.2135% matter
0% dark energy. 

Our Suns non temporal non fusible magnetized core made up of final degeneracy mass

1sm x .267865 = .267865 sm non fusible non temporal degeneracy mass.... .53266 X10^30 kg

Our Suns has .732135 sm fusible mass..... 1.45589 X 10^30 kg

A temporal Gravitational radius is a temporal radius as well
2GM/c^2 = Rs

(2 (6.67384e-11) (.53266 X10^30 kg)) / 299,792,458^2 = 791.069180m

7.10977523e19 / 299,792,458^2 = 791.069180m

Final degeneracy non temporal mass density at infinite gravity (Temporally neutral state of final degeneracy mass density = black hole singularity (Rambo), non temporal final degeneracy mass density = Dark Matter (Ted)

Volume of a Sphere= 4/3 Pi R^3

Volume of a Sphere = 4/3 Pi 495043536.1919463m

Volume of a Sphere =   Pi 6.60058048e^8 m^3

Volume of a Sphere = 2.07363351e^9 m^3

Density = M/V

D = .53266e^30kg/2.07363351e^9 m^3

D = 2.56872778e^20 kg m^3

That is my mass density calculation for what is now called the Singularity of a black hole which is actually a temporally neutral state of mass.  It is also the mass density of non temporal mass.  Non temporal mass abides by some different rules.

When Singulosynthesis occurs at the binary relativistic orbital velocity of the speed of light, entropy and physical information are be reassigned.  Once this is finished only a temporal horizon remains... If a temporally neutral black hole horizon is governed by 2GM/C^2 law... the horizon of non temporal matter is larger because it is at infinite gravity, infinite gravity does not abide by the inverse square law and therefore displaces more space 2GM/C.  This is how space is displaced by transferring mass out of time when Singulosynthesis ends.

Calculating a Temporal Horizon area of a non temporal final degeneracy mass at infinite Temporal gravity (dark matter horizon)

(nt) = non temporal

The inverse square law does not apply since it is Non Temporal horizon
2GM/c = R(nt)

2GM/c = (2 (6.67384e-11) (.53266 X10^30 kg)) / 299,792,458 =

7.10977523e19/299,792,458 = 2.37156574e11 m

R (nt) = 2.37156574e11 m
R (nt) = 2.37156574e8 km
R (nt) = 237,156,574 km       

Wow that is huge.... There should be a space displacement around our Sun that would be difficult to notice... This is my first attempt at a rough dimension of how non temporal mass displaces space and is probably the cause for error range in a number of constants.  While primitive, this is my first attempt at calculating space time geometry...  Space is displaced by converting temporal mass into non temporal mass...

Edited by dream_weaver

While the geometry I am advocating was my best "guess" at the time... I did not denote variables properly even considering the guess.  These are corrections...

When Singulosynthesis occurs at the binary relativistic orbital velocity of the speed of light, entropy and physical information are reassigned to gravitational waves. Once Singulosynthesis is finished only a temporal horizon remains over the non-temporal degeneracy mass, however it is no longer temporally neutral. If a temporally neutral black hole horizon is governed by 2GM/C^2 law, the temporal space horizon of a non-temporal mass should be larger because it no longer abides by the inverse square law and therefore displaces more temporal space 2GM/C. This is how space is displaced by transferring mass out of time when Singulosynthesis ends.

Calculating a temporal space radius of a non-temporal final degeneracy mass at infinite temporal gravity (dark matter horizon)
(t) = temporal
(nt) = non temporal

M(t) =  Mass (temporal)
M(nt) =  Mass (non-temporal)

R(s) = Gravitational Radius (temporal)
R(t) =  Radius of temporal space created by (non-temporal mass)

Temporal Gravitational radius
2GM(t)/C^2 = R(s)

Temporal Space radius created by non-temporal Mass
2GM(nt)/c = R(t)

2GM/c = (2 (6.67384e-11) (.53266 X10^30 kg)) / 299,792,458 =

7.10977523e19/299,792,458 = 2.37156574e11 m

R (t) = 2.37156574e11 m
R (t) = 2.37156574e8 km
R (t) = 237,156,574 km

The universe is a nested series of space bubbles of progressively increasing magnetism caused by the conversion of temporal mass into non temporal mass at the rate of the expansion of the universe. The universe is not being propelled by dark energy, it is creating space through temporal mass to non temporal mass conversion.  People are trying to stop me because I am giving away truth, why would anyone pay for untruth...

Actually not, some stuff is coming together.  Dark matter is non temproal mass which is actually a volume of magnetized space... when compacted this becomes a stars internal dynamo... Big bang = no mechanism for creating magnetism for the formation of the first stars... or ANY other mechanism of forming a proto star thereafter despite all the cool graphics you have seen on TV.  You cannot get past the red neck bonfire problem.

Black hole horizons are a temporally neutral state of mass which apply pauli exclusion principle at the temporal gravitational radius.  Black hole horizons will apply the pauli exclusion principle to any matter, binary black holes (2 temporally neutral states of matter) at the binary orbital velocity of the speed of light will undo the pauli exclusion principle based on black hole mass but only for hydrogen, helium, lithium, and deuterium until the temporal entropy horizon if a black hole is deterministically emptied out.  This will leave behind only a non temporal horizon which is magnetism in a volume of space in the form of non temporal mass.  Stars will form in a magnetized volume of space by compacting it into their core dynamo.  Sufficient star core mass density can re establish the temporally neutral state in the form of a black hole...

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...