Welcome to Objectivism Online Forum

Welcome to Objectivism Online, a forum for discussing the philosophy of Ayn Rand. For full access, register via Facebook or email.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luis Enrique Colón

Cubs in the World Series

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

I don't know about you, but I still believe the Cubs might have a chance at winning the World Series. Yesterday they won the 5th game 3-2, the problem is that they're going back to Cleveland. On the bright side Arrieta will be pitching game 6, which is great because in game 2 he also pitched and the Cubs ended up winning 5-1. I'm a Yankees fan and i'm rooting for the Cubs because they haven't won since 1945 and also because I believe they have great pitchers, they just have had no luck in this series. I believe that if the Cubs have great pitching this last 2 games and above average batting they end up winning the World Series and making the Indians blow a 3-1 lead like the Golden State Warriors with the Cleveland Cavaliers. 

I'd like to correct what I said before. The Cubs haven't played in a World Series since 1945, but haven't won one since 1908. Just a small mistake I made.