Objectivism Online Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jason Stotts

Re-blogged post:Announcement: Eros and Ethos Publication Date

Rate this topic

by Jason Stotts

I am so very pleased to finally be announcing the immanent publication of Eros and Ethos. It has been nearly 10 years in the making and I think it’s simply amazing. I hope you will as well.

Cover-FINAL-large-200x300.jpg

Pre-orders for the ebook will go live on November 11th on Amazon. At that time, I’ll update this with a link to the book.

The ebook will be published on February 9th. It will be available for purchase and available via Kindle Select for the first 90 days. After that, it will also be available through other outlets.

The ebook will launch in all Amazon markets concurrently (including Canada, the UK, Australia, etc.). It will only be available in English at launch, but may be available in other languages in the future.

The paperback version of the book will be available soon after (details to be finalized soon). Anyone who purchases the paperback through amazon will have the option to concurrently buy a discounted version of the ebook for an additional $2.99.

*People buying signed copies should be able to get discount ebooks as well (would either have to directly email them or find a way to do discount codes through Amazon)

There will be 50 special signed and numbered copies available for purchase directly through Erosophia on (hopefully) launch day. These can also be pre-ordered so that you can be guaranteed one. They will be $50 each and will help support my work and will go a long way to getting Volume 2 out. These are also already 20% sold, so don’t wait too long if you want one.

Regular signed paperbacks will also be available through Erosophia for $20 plus shipping.

Here is the description:

[Blurb]

Link to Original