Objectivism Online Forum

Life Is Great (Objectivist-themed album)

Rate this topic

Pryluss

LIG

The album cover was made by me. I made all of the instrumentals on this album. I take full credit for all of the vocals on this album. There is an Objectivist-theme within my lyrics. I will post the links to my album at the bottom of this post. 

A few underlying references to Rand's philosophy on the album:

"Dealing with matters of atom and matter, start at metaphysics . . . Existence is without a limit, keeping your principles rigid" - Vitality

"Do not lose hold of your focus / mental stagnation is hopeless" - Vitality 

"Thought so persistent, calling it the intuition / Clarify all of this before nostalgia hits: mental cognition" - Vitality

"A valuable lesson from reason, I mean it" - Zenith

"I think that if you reinvent your mindset and become more rational you will be better off" - World Revolver

"My soul is a vacuum / it's absorbing all my values" - Ravenous Soul

"Maybe once the album dips, intellect activist" - Ravenous Soul

"You have to remain devoted / to all the things you have rationally chosen" - Mural. Girl

"Uplift the broke soul with conscious identity / entities develop mental integrity, it's a necessity" - Mural. Girl

"I don't mean be snobbish, I mean use your logic / we are atomic(s) with options" - Mural. Girl

"The root of achievement is becoming aware of things that you value in life" - Satellites

"The proper extension of living so plentiful starts off with selfish expression" - Satellites

"Explanations are too infinite; just like the universe that we are living in" - Satellites

"Your rationality is a necessity . . . you can expand your awareness, no mental energy makes things careless" - Eudaimonia

"If you use logic you will become broad" - Logical

"I think I think every problem through" - Logical

"By selling your soul, acting irrational just to get gold / depression once you get old, or happiness if you're bold" - Logical

"I do not care about sadness / whatever happens will happen, study Atlantis" - Colosseum

"Think about cognitive faculty . . .  studying different creations will raise internal motivation, actually" - Galaxies

"I do decide to not compromise" - Galaxies

"Think about cognitive faculty, making sense of this morality" - Faculty

"You should focus on reality, stop those calamities" - Faculty

"Have a rendezvous with cognition / no point to sit while reminiscing / I just love all of this profound existence" - Piranha 

"Decades of pure rationality . . . someday this could be a masterpiece" - Piranha

SoundCloud:

Bandcamp:
https://richardk.bandcamp.com/album/lig

YouTube: