Objectivism Online Forum

From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rate this topic

Hello everyone! I'm Nathan, an Objectivist based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm new to the forum so I thought I'd break the ice by popping in to say hello. That's all. :)

By the way, are there any other Objectivists based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? 

1 hour ago, dream_weaver said:

Welcome Nathan.

How is it that you find yourself based in Kuala Lumpur? Is that where you discovered the philosophy?

Apologies. I should have just said that, "I'm an Objectivist from Kuala Lumpur" instead of implying that I somehow chose to end up in Kuala Lumpur for a vocation of some sort.

No, it was not in Kuala Lumpur (KL) I discovered Miss Rand's philosophy. Instead I have the various and plentiful internet resources (especially on ARI Campus) to thank for that.

9 hours ago, nathan said:

Apologies. I should have just said that, "I'm an Objectivist from Kuala Lumpur" instead of implying that I somehow chose to end up in Kuala Lumpur for a vocation of some sort.

No, it was not in Kuala Lumpur (KL) I discovered Miss Rand's philosophy. Instead I have the various and plentiful internet resources (especially on ARI Campus) to thank for that.

You're fine. Again, welcome to our forum, another internet resource of sorts. :)