Objectivism Online Forum

Final Fantasy 6, Rewritten

Rate this topic

The Wrath

Okay, so I've got this ROM of FF6 and some software that lets me edit just about anything I want. I figure this is something to do to kill time when I'm too tired for school work and my g/f is unavailable. I plan to rename all the characters with the names of historical figures that I admire (except for Locke...he can stay just like he is) and rename all the villains for historical figures that I hate. I plan to turn it into something sort of like Atlas Shrugged, where the government takes over everything and, eventually, the men of the mind prevail.

If anyone is familiar with this game, please feel free to make suggestions as to characters and plot.

I'd like to add that, since I own the original game, there is nothing immoral with what I am doing.

• 4 months later...

Too bad you said historical, I was going to say Toohey should be Kefka. No one plots like Toohey :)

I've always liked Tesla. He's was definitely a man of the mind, and the characters don't have to be perfect, right? You need a good, but manic, character.