Objectivism Online Forum

Hello to you from me

Rate this topic

I'm so special I just received *two* invites to this group! (ocn and ari-campus) :) So I'm a newbie to this site but so far it looks great! I became interested in Objectivism in high school and have devoured all the literature and most of the tape sets since. I've been a student of the ARI OAC for three years now and was very active in the University of Illinois Club as an undergrad. And alas, I have just left the U of I for Yale University to pursue my Ph.D. in Psychology--specifically Cognitive Development. Glad to have found this site.

Welcome to the forum Jane!

Sorry, Matt -- that would be my fault. I tried to defeat the spam-blocking all the ISP's use these days and managed to send out a bunch of duplicates. Were all the emails sent to the same source, or did I at least send them via different groups?

I think most of them were to different sources, though it looked like two of them were preaching to the converted -- the recipient address was [email protected].

No apologies necessary. At least you weren't talking about the larger penis and breasts that I desparately need in order to inherit money from the ex-President of Nicaragua.

Matt! :dough: the ex-President of Nicaragua is naming ME as his heir. And as for the requirement of a large....well, I think you know why.

And welcome to the board Jane.

I, for 1, am very interested in the cognitive development of kids....and the way they learn to use a language.

:P ~Suv