Objectivism Online Forum

Clinton Criticizes Bush Energy Bill

Rate this topic

Capitalism Forever

http://www.bakersfield.com/24hour/nation/s...-10593433c.html

[...] Clinton - received enthusiastically by more than 4,000 students, politicians and top state Democratic fundraisers - called Bush's energy policy selfish. [...]

So he is basically saying the energy policy is bad because it's good for us. An amazingly blatant example of altruism!

[...]Clinton also said he would gladly give up the Bush administration tax cuts that he said benefited the wealthy and hurt working families [...]

This, on the other hand, is an amusingly blatant example of glibness...

Clinton is a whore who's willing to spread his legs for any majority near him.  Remember when he bad-mouthed his own country in Davos?  What a creature.

Bubba is a loathsome toad. I didn't vote for Bush, but I never voted for Clinton, Gore, or Kerry either. I do support opening up ANWR, as that is certainly in our best interests to put those resources to good use. Bush was right in declaring that we need, most of all, new refineries. I have been saying this for years. The last refinery built in the US was in 1976. We simply can not keep up with need for refined fuel. We also need to scrap this ridiculous regulation of different mixtures for different seasons, and different regions. Ending our adherence to the whims of radical environmentalists will also do much towards solving energy problems.