Objectivism Online Forum

A Brief History Of Me.

Rate this topic

I consider myself a dedicated Objectivist in that I live my life by that philosophy. I agree completely with every part of it that I have so far encountered.

I accept no guilt for rational pride in my abilities, and place few limits to what I can acheive with the power of my mind. I do not accept what most people consider to be limits. I do not give respect, or any part of myself to any other that has not earned it, nor do I except any other to do so of me. I seek the greatest heights, to walk in realms where only titans of rationality can match my achievements. In short, I live for only myself and my values, or those whom I value.

I am currently studying for a Bachelor of Science (majoring in Computer Science and Electronics). My Majors might not be the highest paid (at least not in New Zealand, however I might move to the US at some stage) however CS and Electronics come naturally to me and are what I most excel at (along with maths, but I am studying alot of that too, and might even qualify for a third major in it as part of my Post-Graudate studies). And I be doing Post-Grad work, because Uni is no real work for me, I study what I love so that I love what I study and that study and recreation, study and my dreams are unifed.

My future ambitions include:

To build my own Linux-based Operating System (codenamed TitanOS at the moment)

As Objectivism is particulary quiet in New Zealand, I aim to further the study of this philsophy here, and to be a primary advocate of it. This will start at my University, when I start my Philosophy series in the student magazine

To publish various novels throughout my lifetime (around my busy Computer Programming career) with clearly Objectivist themes.

For those whom want to know, I have chosen not to study philosophy because the courses here are inadequate so therefore I will be making a personal study of primarily Objectivist philosophy.

Edited by Prometheus98876

Did he just capitalize that without being prompted?!  Unreal!

Welcome, Dwayne.

He he, yes, as a writer, I sometimes spell things correctly and sometimes used capitals correctly. Thanks for the greeting.