Objectivism Online Forum

Book Reviews Needed

Rate this topic

EdwhoiscalledEd

(I hope this is a good place to post this)

I've just self-published science-fiction novella (77 pages), entitled Liberty, Daughter of 9/11, and need reviewers for it. If you're an objectivist blogger, site owner, or anyone else whose name I can drop at objectivist parties, I'd like to send you a free signed copy in exchange for your input.

This is a review edition and as such is still scheduled for another round of editing. There are a dozen or two typos, but mainly I'm looking for peer input, especially where something might be vague to the reader.

There's more info about the book at my website:

My Webpage

If your interested, email me at the address below. I'll be printing the best (i.e. most favorable) reviews in the first edition.

[email protected]

Ed

I have skimmed through the scenes of your novella. I will read the sample scenes more throughouly when I get a chance. At that stage I will be able to give you detailed commentary on what I did or did not like in various the various samples.

So far I quite like what I see. It is an interesting concept and it seems you present it well. I think your message could well be a very one, and I do think you present t right based on what I have seen so far.

Edited by Prometheus98876