Objectivism Online Forum

Trey Givens

Rate this topic

I've been lurking in some of the forums occassionally popping in to throw down a couple of cents. First, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to all the participants in these forums. I often grow tired of watching or participating in debates in other forums and mediums because so many people are operating on the wrong premises. I come here and it's a breath of fresh air, if you can forgive the cliche.

Sometimes I pop in and leave feeling completely energized, in the same way I feel after being engrossed in a work of great Art. Thank you very much!

I guess a since this is to be an introduction, I should say a little about me.

I'm in my mid-twenties and gainfully employed at a dot-com as a development manager. I'm also a full-time MBA student at night. I live in the Atlanta area in Georgia and most of my time is consumed with work and school, although I do try to maintain a blog and run for sport.

I discovered Ayn Rand and Objectivism roughly three years ago and haven't looked back. I enjoy its applicability, which is due to the fact that it is derived from the facts of reality.

So, Hi!

I'm here

Welcome to the forum, Trey

First, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to all the participants in these forums. I often grow tired of watching or participating in debates in other forums and mediums because so many people are operating on the wrong premises. I come here and it's a breath of fresh air, if you can forgive the cliche.
Thanks, and DITTO!

I'm in my mid-twenties and gainfully employed at a dot-com as a development manager.  I'm also a full-time MBA student at night.

Me too -- though I work for the university, and attend business school under the MIS program.