Objectivism Online Forum

Show Your Faces!

Rate this topic

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you put a picture to go with your name? I can't figure out how to do it.

Click on "My Controls" which is on the same line as "Logged in as: LaszloWalrus ( Log Out )" and "View New Posts". Then look to the left under "Menu" and then under "Personal Profile". Click on "Edit Avatar Settings". Then follow the directions. I hope that that works for you. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone :thumbsup: Thought I would officially introduce myself to oo.net ;) I'm the twin sister of nofearnolimits. I suppose I don't need to "show my face" since she already has for me :P But here's one more picture of me and another one of both of us.

(Note: In the picture of both of us, it was our gr. 8 graduation, and is not recent! 5ish years ago :) But I added it because you can tell us apart by our differences, even if we are wearing the same dress, and our hair is done the same way.. or can you :o ?? :P )

post-2861-1150557962_thumb.jpg

post-2861-1150558009_thumb.jpg

Here is a photo from ]. Who else uses Flickr?

I do. Actually you added me as a contact a while back. I'm also on Orkut simply for the reason they have that amazing 6 degrees of seperation/less sums thing going on. Though I really haven't started using Flickr like I want to yet. I just broke down and got a decent camera. Something I haven't had for a while.

166928779_d53fb625d6.jpg?v=0

One I call "The Battle of Quotron Ridge". It's a broker joke.

But I added it because you can tell us apart by our differences, even if we are wearing the same dress, and our hair is done the same way.. or can you :o ?? :P )

Tiff left, Mae right ... right? :D

BTW, welcome to the forum! Luckily your avatars and screen names are different enough, so we won't have difficulties telling your posts apart ... unless you decide to play a prank on us and use each other's accounts! ;)

Tiff left, Mae right ... right? :o

BTW, welcome to the forum! Luckily your avatars and screen names are different enough, so we won't have difficulties telling your posts apart ... unless you decide to play a prank on us and use each other's accounts! ;)

:P Of course not!

Thanks for the welcome :P BTW, "Mae" isn't my name, just so you know :D It's actually Amanda :)

Following the crowd and adding my pic... ;)

It's in my profile too (almost), but I figure people won't really want to click on that if they're reading the whole topic at once (like I just did) so here I am :D

n29100953_13945.jpg

edit: changed pic

Edited by miseleigh

This was at dinner following my graduation. Note my awesome long hair and excellent shirt and tie combination. Also note that my niece is officially the cutest thing ever. (And she may end up the tallest thing ever, as she is 4' at 6 years old. :) )

post-1451-1150791277_thumb.jpg

This one is me the next day at the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, which is one of the biggest there is. I'm doing my best to mimic that fish.

post-1451-1150790917_thumb.jpg

Finally, me in front of what is now officially an alma mater.

post-1451-1150791461_thumb.jpg

[Edit: fixed photos.]

Edited by Groovenstein

• 1 month later...