Objectivism Online Forum

Show Your Faces!

Rate this topic

There is a 'Post your Picture' thread? Why the hell didn't anyone tell me.

A year too late me thinks.

Couple of shots from me at different weddings, and the one my current avatar is based upon.

post-3029-1182829735_thumb.jpg

post-3029-1182829772_thumb.jpg

post-3029-1182829848_thumb.jpg

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A picture of me trying on some new threads, followed by me at a restraunt (best Indian food in town, I swear) and finally me at my end-of-school party (ON A BOAT!) - that girl isn't my girlfriend, but I look a damn sight dapper with a girl on my shoulder.

post-3945-1182854961_thumb.jpg

post-3945-1182855081_thumb.jpg

post-3945-1182855188_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tenure

In my living room.
Sophia, still can't actually see your face. It's a bit washed out.
A picture of me trying on some new threads, followed by me at a restraunt (best Indian food in town, I swear) and finally me at my end-of-school party (ON A BOAT!) - that girl isn't my girlfriend, but I look a damn sight dapper with a girl on my shoulder.
I think its the cravat and that serious, "Ralph Fiennes", actor look. Ok, she helps a little. :dough:

By the way, that's better than being told I look like young Stalin. People in my History class said that I did, as did my own sister! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5...nage_Stalin.jpg

:dough:

Well, We're not schooled so thoroughly in Communist history as the Brits are. I never would have connected the two. Although I think you look a little like an actor I recently saw play Hitler tho. ;)

This guy (actor Noah Taylor): http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/pa...ls/1atm4e44.jpg

Edited by KendallJ

By the way, that's better than being told I look like young Stalin. People in my History class said that I did, as did my own sister! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5...nage_Stalin.jpg

Unfortunately, I can see a bit of resemblance. :dough:

I'm sure you're much nicer in personality, though.

Edited by Mimpy

Hm. I have lots of guitar photos, but none scanned in the computer. If I can get some I'll put them up. ;)

post-634-1183536257_thumb.jpg This was a cool guitar.. I don't remember if I ever figured out exactly what it was.. The only inscription on it was "Made in India".

• 2 weeks later...
Hm. I have lots of guitar photos, but none scanned in the computer. If I can get some I'll put them up. :)

post-634-1184497316_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, here's a newer one with my current guitar. Fender Jaguar Baritone Custom. There's my profile and my De Bergerac nose. Don't know what I was looking at. : D Kind of blurry, that was a cell phone picture.

Here are a bunch of my fat, creepy self

viewphotogun.jpg

I wish it was mine. Property of the Canadian military

viewphotoskyline.jpg

Me after 3 days with no sleep on the glass floor of this building ( Not the CN Tower )

viewphotowater.jpg

My nephew splashing freezing water onto me

1522650607_l.jpg

There's something not quite right about this picture.

• 6 months later...
Me out for a motorcycle ride last summer

514732093_7670c5a805.jpg

Sexy!

Photo8.jpg

Photo3.jpg

West and me

Athena you look different in every picture I see of you. In these pictures you kind of look my sister-in-law too. Also, I'm afraid of West. He looks like he would kill me if I looked at him wrong! :)