Objectivism Online Forum

Greetings From HooVille

Rate this topic

My name is Aaron Schmidt and I am a third year English major at the University of Virginia. Since my junior year in high school, I have been pursuing the ideals of Objectivism and am glad to have found a refuge for truth and reason to share my thoughts and concerns. I look forward to hearing from you all and hope we'll engage in some enlightening converstation soon.

Additionally, I am the Head Student Equipment Manager/Defensive Student Assistant for the UVA football team, and love discussing sports, especially football. I have a wonderful girlfriend of over 6 years. I also love to play poker.

I'm still a newbie here myself, but I'm happy to step up to the plate and be the first to welcome you to the forum, Aaron.

I was planning to be an English lit major, but I became so frustrated with courses like "Reading and Writing the Body" and "Renaissance Sexualities" that I dropped it, and I'm just a minor now (Poli Sci major). How's the department down there at UVA?