Objectivism Online Forum
softwareNerd

ARI Canada

Rate this topic

The recent issue of ARI's Impact says that an "ARI Canada" has been formed. Among other things, this will facilitate Canadian tax-deductible contributions and Canada-center activism. I couldn't find any more info on the ARI site. Just thought our Canadian members would like an update, eh.

The recent issue of ARI's Impact says that an "ARI Canada" has been formed. Among other things, this will facilitate Canadian tax-deductible contributions and Canada-center activism. I couldn't find any more info on the ARI site. Just thought our Canadian members would like an update, eh.

John Ridpath immediately jumps to mind as the logical man to run it.

Wow, this is excellent news. And just in time for end-of-year donations. It would be very cool if Ridpath is involved.

Wow, this is excellent news. And just in time for end-of-year donations. It would be very cool if Ridpath is involved.

According to Impact, the three members of ARI Canada's board of directors are Yaron Brook, John Ridpath and Glenn Woiceshyn.

John Ridpath immediately jumps to mind as the logical man to run it.

Actually I would greatly prefer if John Ridpath doesn't get too involved, as I've been eagerly waiting the completion of his book on intellectual history, the history of ideas, for several years now, since his retirement. That book will be the best thing he could do to spread the right ideas in Canada and the World.

Junius Junius.

Actually I would greatly prefer if John Ridpath doesn't get too involved, as I've been eagerly waiting the completion of his book on intellectual history, the history of ideas, for several years now, since his retirement. That book will be the best thing he could do to spread the right ideas in Canada and the World.

I didn't even know Ridpath was working on a book. You're right, that would be a good one to read.

Hmm... ARI Canada is founded in December 2005. In January 2006 the ruling Liberal government collapses. Coincidence? Absolutely. :)

does anyone know where the Canadian institute is going to be located? I would assume it will be in BC so that it will be close to the ARI in California... just wondering