Objectivism Online Forum

Eliminate The Iranian Threat

Rate this topic

Posted by ARImedia

Yaron Brook:

As Iran removed UN seals at some of its atomic research sites and proceeded with its nuclear program, German newspapers report that the United States is coordinating with NATO for a possible military action against Iran.

As the fatherland of Islamic totalitarianism, Iran should have been our main target in this war.

In taking military action, our goal should not be to bring Iranians the vote, but to destroy the Iranian regime and the cause it fights for. We must instill fear in every person who aids or fights for Islamic totalitarianism.

We have ignored the Iranian threat for far too long. When we did the same with Afghanistan and bin Laden, we lost the Twin Towers. We can't afford to keep appeasing Iran and risk losing New York.

I wish we could just skip the "drumbeating" stage and just get down to taking the Iranian regime out. And I know that it not going to happen, but it would be nice if it was a nuclear strike on Tehran. Nothing would put a smile on my face faster than knowing tens of thousand of terrorist, potential terrorists, and their implicit and explicit supports were vaporized in a few milliseconds.