Objectivism Online Forum
erik

Online Strategy Game

Rate this topic

Doesn't this mean, though, that because of the 70% thing you are killing his defense quite a few times? Well, I suppose it also costs him more in the end... :D

No need to worry about reapplying, I'm at about 6500 points right now. I have in total 6 planets. Net Fleet:

- 50+ small fighters

- 40 or so Heavy Fighters

- 5 Small cargo and 15 Large

- 14 Cruisers

- 3 Battleships

Doesn't this mean, though, that because of the 70% thing you are killing his defense quite a few times? Well, I suppose it also costs him more in the end... :)

Yes. Assuming it's a inactive, after such a 3 wave attack the planet is probably ready to be farmed by single wave attacks from that point onward. Well worth the invesment if it has the kind of resources you would haul in by the waves erik described (400k+)

mrock

MightierPen I thought of this after you said you were quitting. You can play the Turtle style of game. Log in once a day, build defense and log off. ;)

I've decided to quit as well. The second time having a carefully fleetsaved fleet crashed because real life things came up has convinced me I don't have the kind of free time this game demands.

I had great fun, thanks.

mrock

Mrocktor never heard from you.

Anyway we need more Communists to crush. They have all but given up. Someone should go and post that Communists are underrepresented in Univ 3 of ogame. :confused: