Objectivism Online Forum

U Of M: Dr. Andrew Bernstein - April 10th

Rate this topic

andrew

The University of Michigan Students of Objectivism are sponsoring a lecture by Dr. Andrew Bernstein here at the university on Monday April 10th.

I'm posting this announcement early because we'd also like to invite any interested Objectivists to a dinner with Dr. Bernstein here in Ann Arbor before the lecture. I will post the exact time of the dinner and lecture soon, until then if you're interested in dining with Dr. Bernstein before the lecture please RSVP by sending me an email at [email protected].

I hope to see a lot of you there; it's going to be an interesting topic: Religion vs. Morality.

======= UPDATE =======

Due to Dr. Bernstein's busy schedule there will not be enough time to meet up with him before the lecture.

Below is the specific time and location:

Religion vs. Morality by Dr. Andrew Bernstein

8:00PM Monday, April 10th, 2006

Angell Hall, Auditorium D, University of Michigan

435 South State Street

Ann Arbor, MI 48109

Attached is a simple map of Angell Hall's location on central campus with a floorplan of Angell Hall.

post-203-1143575494_thumb.jpg

Please visit our website, www.umso.org, for the lecture synopsis.

That's a good idea.

At previous lectures, I've seen students set up a little desk by the door and (unobstrusively) collect donations from visitors, help fund the club and more lectures etc. Sometimes these lectures are attended by Objectivists from the surrounding metro-area and some are happy to make a donation to say "Thanks" for hosting the event.