Objectivism Online Forum

Ted Kennedy's screaming tirade on the minimum wage

Rate this topic

Makes me want to vomit. How does this alcoholic idiot get elected every election cycle?

Over 30 years he has made it so that for every dollar Mass. pays in federal taxes, they get back $2.75 at the expense of other states like florida, that gets back 70 cents on the dollar. People always vote for folks who give them free stuff.

Over 30 years he has made it so that for every dollar Mass. pays in federal taxes, they get back $2.75 at the expense of other states like florida, that gets back 70 cents on the dollar. People always vote for folks who give them free stuff.

He doesn't believe a single word he says, anyways. Do you think the Kennedy family got rich by ignoring the laws of economics like he's proposing we do now? Heck no.

He talks about the billions here and there, yet fails to say how many billions it will cost our economy paying the extra "mere $2.50" extra over 2 years. It will probably dwarf the other figures in comparison.

How many minimum wage hours are worked in America per year? Multiply that by 2, and then by 2.5. That's what it will cost us.

"When will the greed stop?" HA! What a hypocrite! His greed for OUR hard earned money is what is motivating his further greed for power! It's not HIS call what I pay MY workers, or what I do with MY money. Yet here he is assuming that he has a right to say what I do with MY money, to MY workers, just so HE and his hivemind collective can get votes.

He can't even complete a sentence without slurring and stuttering. It takes him 5 times as long as it should to get a point across.

Another thing he was arguing about was that the Republican side had more amendments passed than the Dems had, which, well, everyone voted for, yet he thought that unfair, with the retard mindset of "If you get some, then we should get one too!" Screw what's right and wrong! Hopefully he'll give his drunken self a stroke in his next tirade and help us rid the world of another incompetent moron.

On the other hand, whenever Kennedies tend to die, an hysterical period of national grief tends to ensue, complete with wailing, gnashing of teeth, and tabloid hypotheses about sex and the afterlife. If another Kennedy died, would the nation mourn? Is that really what we need?

-Q

If another Kennedy died, would the nation mourn? Is that really what we need?

-Q

If he pops an artery, or keels over in any other way, shape, or form (such as the likely possibility of his liver going kaput), then y'all are invited to partake of much celebration with me. Let's have a good southern Florida beach barbecue, and ring in his arrival in hell B)

And we'll pay the help 5 bucks an hour, because that's all they bloody deserve!

If he pops an artery, or keels over in any other way, shape, or form (such as the likely possibility of his liver going kaput), then y'all are invited to partake of much celebration with me. Let's have a good southern Florida beach barbecue, and ring in his arrival in hell <_<

And we'll pay the help 5 bucks an hour, because that's all they bloody deserve!

Aren't you being a little premature in your planned celebration. Let's cross that bridge when we get to it...