Objectivism Online Forum

The artwork from Ayn Rand's books.

Rate this topic

Spearmint

Does anyone know where I can find poster sized copies of the illustrations from the covers of various books by Ayn Rand? In particular, I would like a copy of the picture accompanying Virtue Of Selfishness (see avatar). I believe the artist who produced them was Nick Gaetano, and he has a page on cordair.com, but the only copies of his artwork they are selling there are signed 'limited edition' prints priced at $595, which isn't really financially feasible.

There is actually a post in the meta-blog for this site about the artist's body of work which can be foundat this link

Edit: My mistake, that blog refers to the same prints you were saying you didn't think you could afford. Umm.... you might make Barnes and Noble an offer for their Atlas Shrugged cover posters. But it might be awhile before they take them down, and i think the one that is up right now was done be a previous artist whose name I do not know.

Sorry for the mis-information. :D

Does anyone know where I can find poster sized copies of the illustrations from the covers of various books by Ayn Rand?

Those Nick Gaetano prints were once published as posters by Fred Weiss of The Paper Tiger http://www.papertig.com/. You might contact him. Fred's Gaetano prints also show up from time to time on eBay and go in the $75 - $300 range.