Objectivism Online Forum

Dragon Lady On the Move

Rate this topic

Heya, for those of you that may be curious and not know yet, I'm moving to New York as of tomorrow. I posted a brief FAQ on my blog if you would like more specific information. With luck I won't be without internet access for very long, but since I'm starting work the day after I drive to New York (blame Dan Edge for that one, he's my boss :)) I may not have a lot of time to get my computer up and running, especially since I have to get a wireless card for my PC, something I have no experience with whatsoever.

To Dayton: goodbye and good riddance. As a fan of fantasy and science fiction, I feel like I'm finally "going off to seek my fortune". Boy is this ever exciting!

I rarely post here, so you don't know me from Adam, but I live and work in Rockland County. PM me if you want more info on the area (I live in Nanuet, Work in Suffern). The local politics of Monsey will drive you bonkers!!

Thanks, guys!

Congrats! And good luck with moving all your stuff.

My stuff fits in my car! I don't own anything I can't carry myself. 10 years of shuttling from one apartment/house to another really tends to trim off the excess.

Small world. I live in Pomona and work in Monsey, smack dab in between Nanuet and Suffern. My office is about 100 yards away from Hwy 45, the road you probably take to work every day. I'll shoot you an email.

--Dan Edge

I rarely post here, so you don't know me from Adam . . .

I should hope that I know you from Adam, he's staying here in Ohio! Okay, that's a stupid joke . . . "Adam" is the name of my ex-roommate. :thumbsup: Well, I thought it was funny . . .

Hurry up, Dragon Lady!

Edge Medcom LLC hit cash neutral this month, two months ahead of schedule. If I don't get a production manager in here soon I think my head will explode. See you Wednesday!

--Dan Edge

Hey, just a quick update, here I am in New York now with my computer working although the internet is terribly slow . . . wireless and high-speed are not the same thing. Oh well, I can live with it, I don't use the 'net for much other than reading anyway, it's just nice to know that it's there so I can keep in touch with everyone.