Objectivism Online Forum

4 Gmail Invitations

Rate this topic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey David, can I get a gmail invite?  As my contribution to your site, I'm already allowing you to use my database for your wiki.

Pretty please? :D

Sorry, I just ran out. :( Could one of the posters that pledged his invites please send him one?

Thanks for the tips, Felipe. Btw, if you or anyone else wants to help me implement them, just let me know. I am always looking for volunteers with the site.

If anyone else has one they don't want, I'm here....

Yes, but in what sense are you YOU? Are you anything more than a transcendental apperception?

And, in what sense are you "here?" Is "here" anything more than a necessary a priori representation that underlies outer intuitions?

These are questions that need to be answered before you can use gmail. Kan you do it, Mr. Kant? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I have access to a reservoir of over a quarter of a million Gmail invites. If you want an invite then please send me a PM explaining why there is no contradiction between choosing one's own life as one's ultimate goal and choosing one's own happiness as one's highest moral purpose.  :)

I think that databse is intended only for other SA members.