Welcome Guest

Navigation

• Objectivism Online Wiki

On Social Media:

Welcome to Objectivism Online Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Somewhat rhetorical question regarding "Either-Or"

- - - - - Atlas Shrugged part 2

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CptnChan

CptnChan

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
Who the hell is Luke Stone?
(See "cast" in imdb link)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1985017/

Rational Life

Rational Life

• Regulars
  • 4 posts
I don't remember any Luke Stone in Atlas. He does look a bit like how Galt was described. Perhaps he's playing Galt but they listed it as a psyuedo name so it would be a surprise?

SapereAude

SapereAude

Hic Haec Hoc

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
Ugg.
I thought the first one was awful to the point that I felt embarrassed for everyone involved in it.
Now with this "Luke Stone" business I don't have very high hopes for the next one.
"You will be always victorious if you will never enter into any contest where the issue does not wholly depend upon yourself."

CptnChan

CptnChan

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
After watching part 1, I re-read part 1 of the book and was surprised that almost every line of dialogue in the movie was accurate. I think it accomplishes what Ayn Rand said the movie would do, which is bring attention to the book. At least they didn't butcher the message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users