Welcome to Objectivism Online Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Freebie feast from Cato

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Ninth Doctor

Ninth Doctor

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
The Cato Institute has recently made a big collection of audio presentations available for free download or streaming. There's some terrific stuff in here, some of which (shhh!!!) is still on sale through Audible.com and Amazon. Most were written by George Smith, of Atheism: The Case Against God fame. The last one in the series covers Rand, alongside Paterson and Lane. The earlier ones on Locke etc. are top notch.

I say start at the beginning, Doctor's orders.

http://www.cato.org/...y/study_course/
"If in this book harsh words are spoken about some of the greatest among the intellectual leaders of mankind, my motive is not, I hope, the wish to belittle them. It springs rather from my conviction that, if our civilization is to survive, we must break with the habit of deference to great men." - Karl Popper, The Open Society and its Enemies, Preface

"Ma gavte la nata" - Jacopo Belbo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users