Objectivism Online Forum

New Romantic Realist Novel

Rate this topic

jmchugh

Your link doesn't work, but I found your novel HERE and HERE. I think those links work, for some reason it's hard to link to your novel. It sounds pretty interesting. Is the businesswoman in your novel a capitalist?

I see that you have published with PublishAmerica. Recently I became interested in them, and then quickly disinterested. I guess they are good in a way for some writers and not for others. It's rather contextual. Could you explain to me more about them? I know it's a POD and that you sign over the publishing rights to them for 7 years... I also looked into a place that is a POD, where you don't sign over any of your publishing rights... I know that my novoul, when complete, if submitted to reputable, big publishers...it may never see the printing press that way... so I looked into other ways and that's when I came across the POD's. I am unsure of what I'm going to do, or what's going to happen, so it doesn't hurt to look at all my options. Here some ideas for self-publishing from Dianna Durante that I've started looking at too, HERE

Thanks. I just tried the link. It's working fine.

For information on PA just e-mail me at [email protected], and I'll reply back.

Best, JM

Your link doesn't work, but I found your novel HERE and HERE. I think those links work, for some reason it's hard to link to your novel. It sounds pretty interesting. Is the businesswoman in your novel a capitalist?

I see that you have published with PublishAmerica. Recently I became interested in them, and then quickly disinterested. I guess they are good in a way for some writers and not for others. It's rather contextual. Could you explain to me more about them? I know it's a POD and that you sign over the publishing rights to them for 7 years... I also looked into a place that is a POD, where you don't sign over any of your publishing rights... I know that my novoul, when complete, if submitted to reputable, big publishers...it may never see the printing press that way... so I looked into other ways and that's when I came across the POD's. I am unsure of what I'm going to do, or what's going to happen, so it doesn't hurt to look at all my options. Here some ideas for self-publishing from Dianna Durante that I've started looking at too, HERE