post your favorite you tube videos here

Rate this topic

The Wrath

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...seriously...what the hell is that?

Plan 9 from Outer Space. Bela Lugosi's final on-screen performance. He's played by a Shemp doctor a foot and a half taller than him for most of the movie 'cause he died. The set is cardboard and wiggles. Directed by Ed Wood. Who wore angora sweaters. Allegedly the worst movie ever made. Meh. I've seen worse. I went to film school. I've seen much worse.

~Q

Plan 9 from Outer Space. Bela Lugosi's final on-screen performance. He's played by a Shemp doctor a foot and a half taller than him for most of the movie 'cause he died. The set is cardboard and wiggles. Directed by Ed Wood. Who wore angora sweaters. Allegedly the worst movie ever made. Meh. I've seen worse. I went to film school. I've seen much worse.

~Q

Just for reference, I didn't put it up because I thought it was "the worst movie ever made." Actually I thought it was pretty good for a low-budget film, although it was unintentionally funny in spots, and I think that (the unintentional funniness) was why it got the reputation it got.

Not having been to film school, I have probably missed half the things that people laugh at this film for doing. I liked some of the unintentionally funny lines. Perhaps strangely, I was actually sad at the ending though...

Edited by necrovore

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to do a dramatic reading of John Galt's speech, but I think these guys have beaten me to the punch - and how!

Part One: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qQt9IrUc0

Part Two: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpo3OoyUUUc

Parts Three and Four: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8V-kTeWozXQ

Enjoy - this is really well done.

Would anyone be opposed to the creation of a separate thread for intellectual and philosophical videos, as opposed to funny videos, commercials, etc.? I'm more interested in the former category and I think it'd be nice to have all those things in one place in the future.

This isn't to take a stab at any of the recent funny videos that have been posted... in fact, I haven't even watched them :D but I do appreciate those too, from time to time.

I thought I would post a video me and a few of my classmates made for the 2007 Apple Insomnia Film Festival. We had 24 hours to develope a story, shoot it, edit it, and submit it. This is what we came up with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMRc8DkzwWQ

If you like it, and you want to help us students out. You can vote for it at

http://edcommunity.apple.com/insomnia_fall...php?itemID=1760

Would anyone be opposed to the creation of a separate thread for intellectual and philosophical videos, as opposed to funny videos, commercials, etc.? I'm more interested in the former category and I think it'd be nice to have all those things in one place in the future.

I would not be opposed to it at all. My favorite youtube is of the Peikoff/Kelley debate has been buried underneath "funny" ones. I'm tired of going here thinking I'd see some ones of that nature considering the forum we're on and all, but I am mistaken almost everytime I view this thread. The solution I think would be to create a separate thread as you said. That way I can stop going to this one.

This isn't to take a stab at any of the recent funny videos that have been posted... in fact, I haven't even watched them :thumbsup: but I do appreciate those too, from time to time.

Mine is a direct stab at the ones posted here that I have seen, and those that I have only read about and didn't click on. I think: "These are peoples favorites???"

I would not be opposed to it at all. My favorite youtube is of the Peikoff/Kelley debate has been buried underneath "funny" ones. I'm tired of going here thinking I'd see some ones of that nature considering the forum we're on and all, but I am mistaken almost everytime I view this thread. The solution I think would be to create a separate thread as you said. That way I can stop going to this one.

Well, I liked the ones I posted. But, have you listened to the youtube video linked via post #82? Mark Steyn's analysis of multiculturalism is brilliant.