Objectivism Online Forum

Used Books for Sale

Rate this topic

Atlas51184

Today, I put about 140 books on Amazon. About a quarter of them are crap I've never read. BUT the rest might be of high interest to Objectivists. I'm selling lots of books on religion and politics, a few on philosophy, philosophy of physics, history, intellectual history, politics, and a few textbooks. Check out my Amazon shop and see if I've got what you need.

Bear in mind an increase in the money supply can happen without a central bank. If, for example, gold is the primary medium of exchange, a sudden glut of that metal on the market could cause a surge in prices. However, since the world's gold reserves are well known and widely held, that is an unlikely occurence.

Hazlitt, I believe, is using the word term "undue expansion" in the sense of not normal, i.e. artificially induced.

In a free market economy, prices would tend to fall as productivity, driven by innovation, would likely increase faster than the metal backing for the currency.

Why would you want to get rid of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters for DVD?